Removes CEL, MIL or SES Error Codes P0420 / P0430.
~~~ Part Number 18PCATAD ~~~
~~~ IN STOCK...IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT ~~~
READ BELOW AND FIND OUT WHY YOU SHOULD INSIST ON T 304 STAINLESS STEEL FOR THIS PART.
~~ Why Your Throwing A Cel ??? ~~
You Finally Spent all that Hard Earned Cash and Installed A Test Pipe, High Flow Cat, Downpipe, or Modified High Performance Exhaust.
Well You also got Rid Of or Limited the Catalytic Converter Which Minimizes the Exhaust Pollutants. Those Post Cat O2's are Sniffing Away and Ratting you out to the ECU...is whats Happening. Nobody Told You About Throwing A CEL when Buying The Pipes Did They, Well they Didn't Tell Me Either
And I Spent Weeks and Weeks Putting Up With That Cel...UGH.
SO Now You Have the P0420 or P0430 CEL and It's NOT GOING AWAY...YEAH, I Know. Hundreds to Modify only to Get That Irritating Stinking CEL...
NOW GET RID OF IT BY INSTALLING BIG DADDIES ANGLED O2 SIMULATOR MOD.
Terms and Shipping
1. We ship exclusively with USPS (US Postal Service) First Class Mail With Delivery Confirmation.
2. We Ship your order Same Day (except Sat., Sundays, Holidays) immediatly after payment is verified with PayPal.
3. We ship only to your PayPal Payment Address, asking for delivery to another address will require ID verification usually a drivers license or national ID Card.
4. Refunds on orders not yet shipped or ordered in error, carry a 1.00 US$ refund processing fee.
5. This racing product is NON-RETURNABLE.
6. International orders can be subject to both delays and addional fee's, such as import duties, import fee's, taxes, etc. assessed by Customs, the buyer is responsible for all such costs. Big Daddies Garage is not responsible for delays caused by Customs allow 21 to 45 days for International delivery, unless Guaranteed Delivery Service is used.
Stainless Steel (left) " STILL "has the natural gray lusture...
Zinc plating removed (right) it's Cheap, Chinese Carbon Steel...TRASH
~~ MADE FROM PREMIUM QUALITY 304 STAINLESS STEEL ~~
~~ NO RUSTING, NO SCALING, NO CORROSION, NO PITTING, NO BLISTERING, NO FLAKING, NO RUST STAINS ~~
This O2 Sensor Angled Cel Fix is made entirely from T 304 Stainless Steel, It is not ZINC PLATED CARBON STEEL like those sold by others on eBay. What you need to understand is that Zinc Plating begins to Blister and Flake at 320 degree's. Once this begins the Plating will fall off, or Blacken then Immediatly begins to Rust. Your Exhaust System will reach and Exceed 620 degree's and Remain at this Temperature While in Operation. Your O2 Sensor begins operating in closed loop at 600 Degree's and usually has a heated wire to reach this temperature quickly.
Below is a Comparison...
304 Premium Stainless Steel on the LEFT... Zinc Plated Carbon Steel on the RIGHT...
Notice the color difference... Zinc Plating Is Easily Identified... T 304 Stainless Steel Is Non Magnetic...
ABOVE: A picture of the Angled O@ Simulators once again, Filings from each are directly below them...
Notice On the LEFT T 304 Stainless Steel Filings Absolutly NO RUST. The Zinc Plated Filings on the Right COMPLETELY RUSTED...
This happens on the inside of the Carbon Steel Adapter also. When the inside becomes rusted...Exhaust Contamination Buildup occurs causing the oxygen sensor's tip to become fouled and you throw the CEL again, it just keeps coming back.
You just Spent Several Hundred Dollars On Your Custom Exhaust... Why Put Cheap Carbon Steel Adapters On, When Premium Stainless Steel Is Available at an Afforable Price? Plus with Big Daddies O2 Simulator, No More Rust Stains on Those Expensive Stainless Steel or Chrome Pipes.
~~ MADE TO THE EXACT DESIGN SPEC'S OF THE ORIGINAL FAST EDDIE MOD. ~~
~~ Buy It Now with PayPal ~ ~
~~ For Same Day Shipment ~~
One (1) Premium Quality T304L Stainless Steel Angled O2 Simulator.